top of page
Full-time | Alexandria, EG
Responsible for following up on the purchasing orders Tracking them and making the requested purchasing operations and procedures.
• In addition, managing and negotiating with the suppliers on the price terms of products.
• Interact with suppliers on a daily basis to resolve transaction issues and gather critical information on invoices, tracking info, and tax docs. etc.
• Responsible for appropriate supplier selection/bidding processes for selected purchase requests, and supplier and contract pricing validation for all purchase requests under category management responsibility.
• Responsible for managing projects to improve purchasing processes.
• Searching for new suppliers.
• Track inventory and restock goods when needed.
• Stay up to date on industry trends and new products.
• Handling And managing data entry through the ERB system
• Negotiate pricing and sourcing details with vendors
• Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
• Experience Needed: +2 Years
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
• Able to travel inside Egypt
•Job Type: Full-Time
•Working Days: 5 days per week.
•Work Location: Alexandria, Egypt.
Please send your updated resume using the button below
or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
mentioning the job title - your name in the subject.
Example : (Sarah Mohamed - Social Media Specialist)
bottom of page